Sunday, February 10, 2008

This is how things are





Well I have been trying to keep myself busy latley. Trying to just not think about my surgery coming up and wel it is not really working very well. I painted 2 walls in Hope's room. It took several days just to get those done. McKay helps some and he even installed 2 new wall sockets so everything looks great. I still need to paint the shelf on her wall and might do that in the next few days. I am going to have to get some white paint since I painted the ceiling some (opps). But I am in no rush to do so. I thought that I would work one of the kids rooms at a time. I finished Nathan's last weekend as well with Avery's I am not going to worry about painting thier rooms untill the get ou of the stage of picking thier noses and wiping it on the walls. Man that really makes me mad. So there are a few things we would like to do in Hope's room. Okay not really we but me. She is my little girl and the only one that I have at home. So I want her to have the perfect girl room. I want to put in crown molding and new base boards then that means I will have to replace the trim around her doors and window. The very last thing will be the flooring. which she wants pink shag so when that phase passes then we will think about it. The only thing that I would like to get done that I can not do is paint flowers on her wall above her shelfe like they are growing out of the shelf I thought that it would look cute. I am going to put some butterfly's up and need to find some dragon flys and ladybugs.


Well last week Avery turn 4!!!! Wow I just can not belive this. He had a great day. Grandma Ellen, Aunt Eve, Jakobe, Kalob, Jaden, And Grant all came over to celebrate with him. He was really happy to have his "friends" over. Above here are some pics from the event.
My parents got Avery a punching bag. Every one loves it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

everyone looks so good and cute!! thanks for letting us know what is going on! my thoughts will be with you this thursday for your surgery hon

sati

Becca said...

Those are some really cute pictures. I looks like everyone was having a great time.

Jaden said...

thanks for inviting me to the birthday party. it was a lot of fun.
love,
jaden