Friday, February 29, 2008

the haircut

Okay as all of you know McKay has had long hair for the longest time. It has been well over 10 years since his hair has been above his shoulders. Well last week he set out to find a local locks of love to cut off all his hair and donate it for wigs for cancer paitants. Well Marti was there for the event. and took some pictures.


Here he is.









Well it took 5 pony tail of 22 inches in length each. He was amazed there was that much hair.
It is taking time to get use to. I have always known him with long hair. But I do have to say that it looks very nice.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is alot of hair. I think McKay looks great with his hair short.

Emily

Becca said...

That is a ton of hair, that is going to take awhile to get used to. That is really cool that he donates it- I am thinking about doing that myself.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

he looks good!

Grandma Sony said...

Nice haircut - my, for the hair - that is really alot - several people who received it will be so thankful as well - I agree, it will be hard to get used to. Tara's blog is: thebestthings.blogspot.com