Monday, February 11, 2008

Isn't Life grand!

Well I was just laying in bed and my tv went black and started making this put put noise. So I went down stairs and told McKay. So I sit back down on the bed and all of a sudden I smell something. Well that lovely eletrical burning smell means nothing but my TV died. What timing. I mean if things are going to start going wrong like this what am I going to do. I can not even go in my room right now the smell is so bad.

My TV has had a great life I have had it for about 10 years. It was a nice panasonic 27 inch TV.
It was well loved and saw me threw many a hard time. And even stuck with me when i watched all my old soaps. LOL

BOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO


this smell better go away soon i want to go to sleep

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't Dad giving away some TB's? Call him soon! Cindra

Anonymous said...

aww... well mine is broken too... and it sucks!

Anonymous said...

aww... well mine is broken too... and it sucks!

Emily Christiansen said...

Sorry about your TV. Hopefully you can get a replacement soon.