Tuesday, February 19, 2008

maybe this was a mistake

I have the support o family I have the support o my friends but I just do not feel like I have it from McKay. I am sick of this for 2 days it is one thing or another. I have to go back to my doctor today cause i am running a fever and it seems like it is an inconviniance to do so for him. He pointed out in the last week he has drove about 300 miles. Ya I am complaining alot and I am on edge and I just do not feel supported. I feel traped in my own house. I do not even want to ask him for anything cause when I do it seems like it is a big deal and I am taking him away from what he is doing. I feel like I am on a total emotional rollercoaster here. 1 min i am cry the next i am mad I can not hold my kids. The do not even want to be near me.

No comments: